Air Masses and Fronts Module
contributors to module development
Below is a list of those who contributed to the development of the
Air Masses and Fronts
instructional module in the
Guide. We greatly appreciate the
efforts of those who contributed to the development of this module.
Steven E. Hall
- Content Editor - Responsible for new layout, organization, cross linking
of helper pages and construction of animations.
Implemented text and graphics modifications
as recommended by the Content Reviewer.
- Content Reviewer - Academic Professional in Atmospheric Sciences who
edited module text and diagrams for scientific accuracy.
Jeff Van Dorn - Developer
- Constructed pages on advection,
cold advection, and
Dave Werth - Developer
- Constructed pages on 850 mb
and vorticity advection.
- Graphics Assistant - Graphically enhanced earlier versions of this module.
- Graphics Assistant - Constructed
home page graphic.
We would like to acknowledge the following Internet resources for their
contributions to the development of the Air Masses
and Fronts instructional module.
- Selected weather maps in this module used for the purpose of demonstration
were accessed from the WXP web server at Purdue University.
Content of this server are Copyright
© 1997 by the University of Illinois Board of Trustees (except in the
case of photos and other resources which are specifically identified).
The names "Weather World 2010" and "WW2010" are trademarks of the
University of Illinois.
forces and winds