NOTE: We've guessed that
you're not using a client that supports colored tables and have tried
to compensate. Low graphics mode looks much better on clients that
do... we recommend switching to Netscape 3.0 or Microsoft Internet
Air Masses and Fronts Module
contributors to module development
Steven E. Hall
- Content Editor - Responsible for new layout, organization, cross linking
of helper pages and construction of animations.
Implemented text and graphics modifications
as recommended by the Content Reviewer.
- Content Reviewer - Academic Professional in Atmospheric Sciences who
edited module text and diagrams for scientific accuracy.
Jeff Van Dorn - Developer
- Constructed pages on advection,
cold advection, and
Dave Werth - Developer
- Constructed pages on 850 mb
and vorticity advection.
- Graphics Assistant - Graphically enhanced earlier versions of this module.
- Graphics Assistant - Constructed
home page graphic.